The 2019 NORDP Research Development Conference in Providence, RI, will be chock-full of exciting events. Based on member feedback, the Conference Planning Committee has livened up this year’s program with new formatting and fun activities to boost your networking and professional growth opportunities. New to #NORDP2019:
- A full 3 days of content: A welcome reception will be held Sunday evening as attendees arrive, and programming will run ALL DAY Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Workshops: 2-hour and 4-hour workshops will be held concurrently all day on Monday, April 29. While 4-hour workshops are now on waiting lists (email lnakoneczny@FirstPointResources.com to be added), attendees will have 17 2-hour workshops to choose from, including:
- Using Technology to Facilitate Team Building from the Bottom Up
- Strategies for Successful Broader Impacts
- Developing the Research Enterprise: International Perspectives and Experience
- Hubs & Spokes: A Comparison of Central, Distributed and Hybrid RD Models
- Fresh formats: The 2019 program will offer a series of lively 5-minute lightning rounds (based on Ignite talks) and 1-hour roundtables for deeper discussions of valuable topics.
- Career Center: All hiring managers/recruiters are invited to complete the 2019 Employer Career Center Application on or before March 8. Our conference planning team will provide you with access to potential applicants and assist you with scheduling interviews.
- NORDP swag: Visit our online store for your own NORDP gear! T-shirts, hoodies, hats and more are available for purchase until March 15!
You asked and we listened: members wanted more content. Our 2019 conference will be bigger and better, and registrations fees have increased this year to cover the extra half-day of conference. Early Bird registration ($640 for members) will be available until March 15.
Our full conference program will be posted soon! Conference questions can go to email@example.com.
Conference Cameos: Did you miss our kick-off conference cameo this week? Learn about long-time member Anne Pascucci here.
We hope to see you at the Conference, which will be held April 29 – May 1, 2019, at the Omni Providence Hotel in Providence, RI. For more information about the conference program or to register, visit http://www.nordp.org/conferences.
Follow @NORDP_official on Twitter for all the latest #NORDP2019 updates.