By the NORDP Mentoring Committee Leadership Team
Jan Abramson, Angela Jordan, Elizabeth Lathrop, Hilda McMackin, Kathy Partlow
January 2023 marks a new chapter in a super busy post-Covid time for research development professionals. Whether you are re-adjusting to in-person or hybrid norms, you can enjoy some of our favorite holiday recipes shared at the Mentoring Committee’s virtual holiday party held in December.
We also invite you to join the Mentoring Committee Open House Thursday, January 19 at 2 pm Eastern by emailing email@example.com to receive a zoom link — everyone is welcome!
Recipe for Success on Mentoring
Desire to Connect
Shared RD Experience
Be Present to Lend Support
WisdomShare Learning Library Resources
- Begin your “dish” by signing up for the NORDP Mentoring Program in May.
- Select recipe options: the One-To-One Dyad or the Cohort Mentoring.
- Preheat the oven via the program kick-off and orientation in June.
- Regular check-ins with your Mentor/Mentee(s) is the secret sauce that makes learning palatable and delicious!
- Marinate the mentoring flavors by attending the regularly-scheduled McHuddles and connecting with other Mentors and Mentees.
- Generously sprinkle any and all spices from the Peer Mentoring Groups or PMGs brought to you by NORDP members and accessible anytime on the WisdomShare platform.
- Last but not the least, you can fine-tune your culinary skills by attending the NORDP Mentor Training Workshops — the Jan/Feb sessions are currently full but keep an eye out for additional offerings in 2023.