This is your two week warning! Early Bird Registration for the 10th Annual NORDP Research Development Conference ends March 16, 2018. REGISTER HERE.
Other important conference related items below:
Learn more about and sign up for a Pre-Conference Workshop or the first NORDP Short Course:
- Enhancing Effectiveness of Collaborative Teams by Engaging Individual Motivation
- Large Proposals 101
- Taking the Research Development Professional to the Next Level through Effective Mentoring
- Strengthening Capacity for Diverse Research Teams through Research Development
- Understanding the Name of the Game: Inside an National Science Foundation (NSF) Panel Review
- Short Course: Foundations of Research Development: An Introduction
Check out our NORDP 2018 Plenaries and Keynotes:
- Opening Keynote: From Tweaks to Transformation with Saul Kaplan
- Plenary: Effective Communication for Research Development Professionals with Dr. Laura Lindenfeld
- Plenary: Inclusive Excellence and the Research Enterprise: the Role of Research Development Professionals
- Plenary: Dr. Michael Lauer, Deputy Director for Extramural Research, NIH: More info to come soon!
Book your stay: Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City are filling up. Take advantage of our special discounted conference rate and book your room now with this NORDP-specific hotel reservation link.
We hope to see you at the Conference, which will be held May 7-9, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, VA. For more information about the conference program or to register, visit http://www.nordp.org/conferences. Follow @NORDP_official on Twitter for all the latest #NORDP2018 updates.
NORDP fosters a culture of inclusive excellence by actively promoting and supporting diversity, inclusion and equity in all its forms to expand our worldview, enrich our work, and elevate our profession.