It’s Almost Time . . .
Voting for NORDP Board of Directors opens May 7, 2018. All NORPD members in good standing are encouraged to cast a vote. You will receive an email from our election provider, Survey & Ballot Systems, in advance of voting opening that will provide you with electronic ballot login information. The ballot will provide a bio, candidate statement, and CV for each of the candidates. You will be able to vote for any number of candidates, up to the four slots available in this year’s election.
The candidates for 2018 are:
- Leigh Botner, University of Delaware
- Kimberly Eck, University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Jill Jividen, University of Michigan
- Kerry Morris, Valdosta State University
- Michael Spires (incumbent), Oakland University
- Paul Tuttle, North Carolina A&T State University
- Etta Ward (interim), Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
If you will be at the 2018 Annual Meeting, be sure to attend the Candidates Forum on Wednesday, May 9 at 8 am to see the candidates in person and ask questions.
We hope to see you at the Conference, which will be held May 7-9, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, VA. For more information about the conference program or to register, visit http://www.nordp.org/conferences. Follow @NORDP_official on Twitter for all the latest #NORDP2018 updates.
NORDP fosters a culture of inclusive excellence by actively promoting and supporting diversity, inclusion and equity in all its forms to expand our worldview, enrich our work, and elevate our profession.
2 thoughts on “NORDP Board of Directors Voting Opens May 7th”